Monday, January 25, 2010

Lazy lady.

Consider me couch-locked.

I cannot move. My computer is a ten thousand pound weight on my lap. This is a problem considering my psychology book is about nine feet away from me and I have a quiz to take in the next 29 minutes. Ahhhh!!

Perhaps I will muster up some strength to close the gap.
(Perhaps not.)

On a fatter note - I made a cake on Saturday night. Yellow cake with milk chocolate frosting. What is the special occasion? I craved it.

As it turns out, James doesn't like cake that much.

Judge me not, but I have already eaten half of it. And I don't plan on stopping there. Oh no, I will munch on until there is nothing left but Pyrex.

Book time.




Love,
Khyrie Tess - La Gordita!

1 comment:

Brissa said...

Every time I see you've posted a new blog I get happy inside.
Why can't I be cool like you?
I love you my gordita.