Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I appear to be famous.

That's what it translates to right? When someone follows your blog?

I will now take this time to single out a certain Brissa L. Porter.
L for Laura, not Licorice.
Wut wut. Yeah. Yeah. Weeeerd dawg.

Yes, I just made a rap out of that. I wish you could have hear the sick beats I threw down with those lyrics. Wut wut.

Update much?
I scooted my finals all a day forward. Except Biology. That dreadful exam is still on Thursday. Though I wish I would make Thursday disappear this week. FCHD was tonight, and guess what World? I didn't fail. Boom boom pow. My score is a secret, but I'll give you a clue - I was pleasantly satisfied.

Do with that what you will, Sherlock.

Love,
Khyrie Tess - the sickest rapper you'll ever meet



1 comment:

beth said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I started reading it and was like, "who the heck is this? They are pretty funny though!" Then I got the bottom and it said love Khyrie and I got really really excited. Maybe I should write in mine now...